MASTER IN GLOBAL ENERGY TRANSITION AND GOVERNANCE - Admission Requirements
The programme is targeted at students who have already completed a first degree (minimum three years of study at university level). An active knowledge of English is required.
Candidates must submit a registration dossier to the IE·EI secretariat. This dossier must be accompanied by the following items in English:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of your original University degree(s) + certified copy of the English translation
- Transcript of records + certified copy of the English translation
- List and summary of research papers written as part of your University degree(s)
- Two letters of recommendation written in English preferably by recent professors or supervisors, to be sent in sealed envelopes or by e-mail scanned
- Passport-size photograph
- Documents certifying adequate knowledge of English
Selection of applications:
Candidates will be selected by the Admissions Committee, headed by the Director of the Institute. The selection committee meets regularly in order to examine incoming applications.
The deadline for application is 1 July 2017.
Applications which arrive after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list and will be considered if and when students who have already been selected cancel their participation. The last meeting of the selection committee usually takes place during the summer break.
In any case, applications and requests for reduction of tuition fees should reach the IE·EI as early as possible in order to have the best chances of success.
Centre international de formation européenne
INSTITUT EUROPÉEN·EUROPEAN INSTITUTE
81, rue de France
F - 06000 NICE